Thursday, March 31, 2011

On second thoughts.............

I was thinking and thinking.... the process went on for a couple of days. Days where emotions ran high and dry and I was getting nowhere. Then , suddenly out of the blue a person appeared in my life, long buried memories and feelings came flooding back and I said to myself, gosh ... when I am going through an emotional turmoil , why this? there has to be a meaning to it. And then, one of the moments flashed by...... a moment when he had said...........

"If you love someone set them free, If they come back , they were yours else they were never yours."

On second thoughts, it makes a whole lot of sense now.

Of course, the bird is back but it's different now. Circumstances have changed, profiles have changed, I have changed as a person. But, on second thoughts, have the feelings changed?


No, the feelings haven't changed but yes they have matured like wine and like a mature woman , I have become mellifluous. There was so much pent up within me, it was stifling me and all my subsequent relationships......... it's smoothened out now.

On second thoughts, it did me good. Of course, when you are going through the heartache you don't realise it, but when you look back from where you started and where you have reached not ended, you heave a sigh of relief and say to yourself, it could have been worse. These thoughts keep you moving and grooving to your own music.

There's more to the thoughts and the process... but not now.... am going deeper into my thoughts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment