Sunday, March 27, 2011

My space or your space.....Does it matter?

Nope it doesn't matter at all.... Omigosh am referring to space as in my space; my time , LOL. We all need to create that niche' for ourselves , that nook where we can go and pour out what we cannot do upfront with people.

This is my space and my thoughts. I don't blink even once before I pen my thoughts and feelings here. My opinion matters here and to me. I am answerable to myself only not the rest of the world.

The 'others' stopped being a part of my journey a long time ago. This is my travel and I like to travel alone and with no baggage at all.

There comes a time when we just need to let go and move on... if people can keep up with your pace, fine ; else, they get left behind.


Seems selfish though, yet godammit does anyone bother at all? No, people only want some spice and chutzpah in life and you provide it to them briefly and then they forget. you are a non - entity and shall remain so.

But, whomsoever I met along the way, I gave them my undying love and friendship, faith and loyalty; it was for them to invest their time and energy to keep the relationship alive, I was there non demanding as always, YOU didn't take up the challenge and the opportunity. YOUR bad luck.

LOL

Nah, Just get on with your life man, and lemme be. I need some sparkle and sunshine in my life too. Am not gonna sit here waiting upon you all my life. There are a lot of uncharted paths to explore, lots to do before I bid adieu to this big bad world of emotional insecurity.

No more will I let anyone take me for granted. I come with a tag, DO NOT DISTURB.


AM TROUBLE.... Never trouble trouble unless trouble troubles you....PONDER over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment