Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ctrl + alt + Delete

Ya, that's the mood I am in and really if you come in front of me I sure will delete you from the face of Earth..... You are out n out from my life and that's it . Period.

Why did you have to enter my life and ruin it all for me? Was it written on my face that I am stupid?

These are the thoughts that crossed my mind and guess what? I was really pissed off. But, with time everything heals and this wound shall heal too. On hindsight, am glad it's over. Time to give life another chance.

Aur bhi gham hain zamaane mein... logon ka gham dekha toh mein apna gham bhool gayi

No hard feelings. Just a sense of pity at what a certain someone has lost out on.

Yeah, am positive about myself and rightly so.... I have miles to go before I sleep (Robert frost)

On this positive and refreshing note.... I end my blog for today feeling like a butterfly flying high n low, flitting from flower to flower, sucking the nectar of life.

Adios amigo!!





No comments:

Post a Comment