Saturday, March 26, 2011

Confusion n chaos...

Yup, am all about confusion n chaos in life. Take it with a pinch of salt if u r gonna go for a walk with me.

Aaj tilanjali de di..... yes, paid tribute to a dead relationship to usher in the new.

I was confused n apprehensive, not anymore. My life is one roller coaster ride , dunno when which turn would come and what upheaval it shall bring with it. It's just plain n simple chaotic. I have come to love the chaos now. I get a kind of sadistic pleasure out of my grief now.

I just can't seem to forget although have forgiven the perpetrator of my grief. Sometimes , it's best to let it be. Time may heal the wound but the scar shall remain.

The confusion n chaos are there no more quite evident but an ebbing pain remains reminding me of what was n what remains.

Matters of the heart perplex me... rather they make me go on a whirlwind tour of the world that can never be mine ever. Why am I born to be unlucky in love always?

Guess it's all in the name. They say your life becomes what your name signifies. My name signifies unrequited love. The pure love of Radha and Krishna but which never culminated ever.

My throat is choked with emotions which can never be expressed. Wish I could take your pain away too. I know , you are confused , depressed and lonely but so am I. We belong to different eras and worlds and the twains shall never meet.


Words fail me at this moment.......... maybe someday you will realize your mistake and come back but by then it would be too late.. I have already embarked on my journey.. a never ending search for my lost soul....








No comments:

Post a Comment