Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Foresight......Family and friends

Things are looking up. On the personal front have a lot going with family and 'friend' in tow. At the end of it all, this is what matters the most and family comes first and foremost.

The foresight of family is paying handsome dividends. one must invest in family, it pays good returns.

There would be many more ups and downs in life , but experience says one can tide over every obstacle if your family is with you. they don't have to be physically present, all that is needed is their unstinting emotional support. Nothing else matters then.

There does come a time when you have to choose the best out of the options available to you and believe me , family chips in with the soundest advice. there could be some hilarious advises too, and some really silly and outdated ones and some which might pinch you , but what the heck, it's family and even if you fall down , the family will help you on your feet again and again.

I pity those who don't have a family and lead a lonesome life fraught with problems ,mostly self created because they have friends but don't turn to them in times of need.

I have some great friends , bachpan ke dost. They are not there physically with me but keep an eye on me and are there always no matter what.

Thanks to advancement in technology, my friends keep a tab on my whereabouts and emotions and chip in with their support and advise. That's what matters and nothing else does.

My family and friends are the sails of my boat and steer my boat safely even in turbulent patches of the sea called life.

Today, am positive that this day is going to send a wonderful gift to me and am looking towards receiving it with all my humbleness.


No comments:

Post a Comment