Thursday, September 18, 2014

You are the Music ...

You are the Music I want to hear ...
You are the sound of pearly drops...
You are the passion I have loved ...
You are the trench coat I want.

In your voice lies ...
The path to my salvation ...
The peace of my mind ...
When you sing songs ...
I know they are meant for me.

Your words reverberate ...
In the core of my bleeding heart ...
The very essence of my being ...
Shattered by your betrayal.

You are the drums of heaven ...
Beating upon my soul ...
You are my sonnet ...
Of a dark rainy day.

Entrapped in your melodious voice...
My emotions wreak havoc on my mind....
The feelings flare up ...
Raging within a hurt heart.

You are the music that made my days ...
You are the sound of my heart ...
You were very close ...
Now a memory of the distant past.

No comments:

Post a Comment