Monday, September 15, 2014

Vagina Monologue ... Rant of the Rump

In a mood for some comedy ...
Let us make tuneless music ...
Music on what? He said ...
She said ...
Why not a monologue on something?
What, he said ...
Hmmm... lemme think she said....
And, they brainstormed ...
They decided on ...
A monologue ...
Of the most misused ...
Object of desire ....
And, here it goes ...

Poor me ...
Sucked and fucked or life ...
To give life ...
To the suckers milk ...
If not for cuss words ...
I am lost in the bushes ...
If not for the constant fingering ...
Am  left untouched ...
Ah! The orgasm ...
None can give ...
Am a loner till a boner ...
Tags along with ...
A potbellied sinner ...
Making me poor Les' Miserable'...
Yikes! My plight ...
Poor me ...
Sticking it out ...
With a sticky stiff stick ...
Going limp before ...
I can even say the letter "O'.

Losing juices over a limp wimp ...
I crib and nag ....
I the vagina ...
Constantly in a monologue ...
A dialogue is a far cry...
Suppressed by a dildo ...
A pimp of desire ...
A limp figure ...
Panting beside her.

Attuning her tuning fork ...
The vagina gears up ...
For yet another dry spell ...
For her whims and fancies differ ...
From the wimps and pansies of th World.

No comments:

Post a Comment