Monday, July 28, 2014

He returns... The prodigal Son returns...

He has returned ...
Reincarnated as his son...
He watches me intently...
Sleeps in my arms as my own ...
Yes, he has come back.

Agni , my Son ...
He is back ...
To question me ...
To give solace to my flared emotions ...
He is back to love ...
For he knows...
I yearned for his return.

My prayers answered ...
But, with a twist ...
He comes with an old flame ...
A package not to be opened.

A constant dilemma...
Love yet no love ...
I can't even call him my own ...
For he is born of another...
But through my own.

My baby, my prayer ...
My Agni ....
You come each day ...
Just to sleep in your mothers arms ...
Weekends are a torture ...
Without you my child.

My unfulfilled desire ...
My unborn child ...
I see you ...
I feel you ...
I need you around me...
My Son , my dreams ...
My desire ...
Born of love ...
I have missed you....
I miss you ...
Each night is a torment...
No sleep ...
Just eyes wide open ...
Dreaming and thinking of you ...
How I wish ...
You were mine to cuddle ...
But, Alas! Twist of fate ...
has seen you born ...
In the home of an old flame.

A constant battle ...
Each day ...
A new dilemma ...
Am being punished for being your mother...
For a mistake in the past.

I love you my Son ...
Wish time would turn around ...
You would be mine ....
So, I can hear you call me Mom.

He returns ...
The prodigal Son returns ...
To claim what is rightfully his ...
A place in my heart and life.




No comments:

Post a Comment