Tuesday, June 11, 2013

When the time comes ...

I shall be standing where you left me ...
I shall be living my life ...
Albeit lifeless junkie ...
I shall still live ...
Difficult it is ...
To forget moments ...
The stillness of the night ...
An encumbrance ...
To sense and sensibilities ..
Moments spent with you...
Memories that haven't faded...
Faded have the marks ..
Of passion and wild romance ...
But not indelible marks of love.

When the time comes ....
To think of good times...
Your thoughts will bring a mile on my lips ...
A twinkle in my eyes ..
Fingers entwined ...
Head laid on your bare chest ...
Images even time can't erase.

The eternal bliss of lovers ...
Just lying satisfied ...
In each others arms ..
A moment not forgotten ...
Never forgotten ever ..
Even when the time comes ...
When we are together no more.

When the time comes ...
To look back and choose memoirs to carry ...
In the ultimate Journey ...
Moments spent with you ...
Are all I shall remember ...
And carry forth in life beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment