Monday, June 24, 2013

When Heaven Cried ...

I haven't shed a tear so far ...
They the clouds , the Heaven, The Gods ...
Are doing the needful...
They are crying coz' their daughter is hurting ...
They can do nothing ...
But cry their heart out ...
Flood the World ...
Create havoc in pain ...
They are letting their fury out ....
On Mankind that hurt their daughter ....
How can I cry, when they weep in Unison for me?
My heart is heavy, but  am smiling ...
Little ones watch me ...
How can I cry?
They would cry too ...
I can't let the innocent cry with me....
So, the rest of the mankind suffers ...
As God's daughter suffers in Silence.

The Heaven cries...
Creating Hell on Earth ...
Am surrounded by waterlogged roads ...
Pathways people take for their home...
All hell has broken loose...
People are scampering home ..
I sit here watching ...
Their sufferings ...
Coz' God's daughter doesn't cry ...
She was never meant to cry ...
She watches mankind cry ...
Her smile dry on her dry lips ...
Her eyes vacant ...
She is Me ...
And, I don't cry ...
I make them cry that bring aches to the innocent ...
I make the devil pay for his sins ...
The devil is Man...
See  his sins ...
Watch his brethren suffer.

The Heavens cry for me ...
The Gods shed their tears ...
I watch silently ...
I have no fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment