Saturday, August 16, 2014

I want to ... My Heart's Desire....

I want to want to wake up each morning in your arms, Legs entwined with yours , As one , My head rested on your chest, Waking up to your heartbeats, Heartbeats in which I hear you call me, No one called my name so sweetly , And with so much love ever. The same heart beats that sing a lullaby, And put me to sleep, Yes, I want to wake up hearing them. The last moment of my life, Should be gone in your arms, Listening to your heart, Asking me to stay longer. You asked me, How much I love you, I love you enough to, Go with your name on my lips, The last image , Just of you in my eyes. I want to wipe those lines of worry, From your face, Your tense muscles massaged, I want you to feel life again, To love and live again. I loved you, love you , And shall always love you, No matter what, For all I know of love is , It began with you, It shall end with your name, Writ large in my heart. Loving you is all I know... Loving you is my wish... I love you my Knight, My honour, My life....
My Heart's Desire ...
Just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment