Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I lost myself ...

I lost myself ...
Loving him once again.

In loving him ...
I became obsessed with his obsession.

I was immersed in his love ...
All over again ...
Someone who was ..
Just a distant thought ...
Became too close for comfort...
I disappeared in his eyes ..
Melted in those pots of love ..
Moulded into his being ...
Became one with him.

I love him ...
I can't fathom life without him...
But, why do I shy away from his presence?
Lest I blurt out my feelings...
Not withholding the passion.

Am lost in his thoughts ...Day and night ...
I have only him in my mind ...
He is all over ...
Written in the passion ....
That oozes from within.

My love ...
My lost love ...
My love isn't love for you...
It rages within ...
Burning me in all its glory ...
Gay, abandon its forte'...
You ... Its destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment