Friday, February 21, 2014

Cocaine ...

They say Drugs kill ...

I say, Why not die in a state of Bliss. At least drugs don't break your trust. With drugs you get a high, you forget everything, you sleep a contented sleep.

Cocaine, my bane or curse... I don't know. But, today it keeps me happy.... keeps me blissfully unaware of the hell that life can be. I sleep like a baby , curled up in my cocoon where none can hurt me. My feelings safely ensconced in my heart, untouched by the World. Blissfully unaware of pain, I sleep.  Respite from a hard day of work, emotional stress , handling flaring egos and flaming minds... Yes! Cocaine is the answer to all.

It takes a tremendous amount of energy to act normal in an abnormal World of chaos.Drugs subdue the enthusiasm and make me fly into a veritable World of adventures and dreams that otherwise I wouldn't have had.  A venture so bold, I could literally remain their forever trying out new adventures and games. Something impossible in real life is possible in my World of Cocaine.

I like getting lost in my own World....like Alice in Wonderland.... In the land of Oz ... In the land of Anarchy ...of Queens, Emperors and Knights with shining armour.

My Life ... Only one to live ... I live it .. I swear by Cocaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment