Monday, January 20, 2014

Convincingly Yours ... Trust Issues ...

I don't feel the need to convince You or anyone for that matter whether I trust you or not. All I need to do is, be able to look at the mirror and the face the person reflecting in that mirror each day. I am accountable for my actions, the words I speak or write; But, in no way am I to be held at gun point and made to say I TRUST YOU.

No, I won't say something I don't believe . I don't trust you. We have major trust issues. I respect you for your stance and respect for women but as a Lover , you have failed me. Instead of being there for me at my lowest ebbing period, you chose to hide behind Liquor bottles.

You were a good friend. A great companion indeed. But, when it came to responsibility towards your woman, you FAILED miserably.

Instead of allaying her fears , you went ahead and made her insecure. Instead of telling her Baby, I don't mean what I say to others , you went right ahead and flirted openly with others. Result, you fell flat on your face. To date none of them even replies straight to you yet you pursue them and make a fool of yourself. I don't know why you do this Tomfoolery. You had the best beside you, but you chose to follow the crass lot. Your decision, your fate.

I love you still no matter what , coz' you have been with me in my journey of pain. I stand by you, when you shall fall or fail, I shall be there to hold you steady but I still don't trust you. My instincts tell me , you shall fail me over and over again; yet I stand by you for I have loved you. I shall never hate you. I wasn't born to hate , but I shall never trust you again.

Convincing you of my love is no big deal , but convincing you that I trust you will take ages .... deal with it ... you axed your own foot.

There is none other than you whom I hold dear yet the fear of rejection once you are over and done with your addiction is what keeps me away from you. You need to convince me That I can TRUST YOU... none can do that for me or you.

No comments:

Post a Comment