Sunday, January 26, 2014

Adjustments ...

Life has been all about adjustments. Adjust to the new locale. Adjust to the new family. Adjust to peoples whims and fancies. This is just too much. How many adjustments to make . Always the one that relents . Right!

No more!

Enough of adjusting to please others. Time to take charge of one's life and just live it the way it ought to be lived on one's own terms and conditions.

No time to spare for others needs. Time for yourself. For work that makes you smile. Time just for yourself , your space .... your life.

I don't think I need to make adjustments anymore.... Time I moved on and my life too moved on.

Damn! Why , am I born as a Woman ?

Why do we have to make sacrifices always?

Why adjustments are expected of us ?

No comments:

Post a Comment