Monday, February 15, 2010

Day1. Confessions of an unjust friend...

I must confess, I have not been such a good friend albeit all my friends have been kind enough to overlook that fact. I hardly ever keep in touch with my friends. I always expect them to call me. And, look to the extent that when I really need them to rally around me, I give them missed calls. Heights! Righto. So, this blog is all about 'confessions of an unjust friend'.
I have been unjust to the extent of dumping my friends yet when I needed them they were there. Friends are a treasure we must cherish especially truly good friends, who can tell you on your face what an asshole you are. I do that, actually , I guess all my friends hate me for that'quality', that says go to hell. I don't need you and bloody hell i snivel up to to them and blow my sniveling nose on their kerchiefs.
There have been trying times, good times and bad times, good times I have forgotten my friends , yup am truly confessing their names just don't come up in the mind screen and bad times they are there in bold letters.
How can anyone be so selfish? I have been and am truly sorry for that. I deleted all my childhood friends and sweethearts from my social networking sites. Pray, why? Just like that. Hope they understand that I tend to be moody and whimsical at times.
There will be more on my confessions as a friend since the list is long, shall do so based on my whims and fancies. See, there I go again....an unjust friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment