Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 4. And what is it that the lady wants.....

An unjustified claim to fame and fortune. Yup, sitting at home, blogging and tweeting away one's life and time, I expect to reach instant stardom and fame doing nothing at all but stare blankly at my laptop screen. Must say, the constant staring into the oblivion of the pixellated screen has ruined my eyes and now it's become impossible to even read the bills at restaurants where I dine and wine , because am in no mood to cook. By god, what a lazy bum this heavy lady has become whining while dining and pining always for something she doesn't really deserve.

So, confessing my unjustifiable stance that I am the best is hard to come by, hard to swallow, yet I must admit in full confidence that yes I am always raving and ranting about how cruel the rest of the hard working world is , while I the Lazy, crazy one is the poor soul who really needs to be out their with a perfect job and a great salary doing nothing at all.

Today, I guess is a day when I shall be showering lamentations upon myself for doing nothing at all. Today, I guess is the day of reckoning when I shall redeem myself to humility and humbleness. Guess today I am in a mood for self-procrastination.

Why do I blame the world for all my self inflicted miseries? I ought to pick up the threads of my dangling life and get on ahead full throttle and take life as it comes with enthusiasm and zeal. Why don't I do that? What holds me back?

Is it the fear of the unknown that stifles me? Or is it just plain lazy boneness that impedes my growth? Hard to comprehend. My musings make my migraine surface and give me aches and pains, yet am dissatisfied with what I have so far concluded. There is no answer. The question is unanswered. Maybe the answer lies in taking the path least tread and make my own path. It's probably time to come out of my cocoon and spread my wings and fly. I guess I will do just that. The musings and contemplation remain unjustified, the world seems unjust but what the heck I am going great guns and taking my life full steam ahead towards progress, come hail or thunderstorm. With that I end this self observatory blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment