Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 8. Can't stop falling in love...

Really, Can't stop falling in love over and over again. This one has this particular quality I like and that one has that particular quality I like , so I fall in love with both. No one person has all the qualities I like , so I can't just start loving ONLY one person. How Unjustified am I?

Hahahaha! I love the feeling of falling in love. I always fall in love with babies and young toddlers....No, am not a cradle snatcher. LOL. It's just that they are so cute and innocent and they smell so babyish, so good.

Then, I am a sucker for beautiful eyes, man or woman anyone will do. I fall in love with people who have beautiful eyes. I fall in love with cute noses and luscious lips. Clean and cute ears turn me on. So, the crux of the matter is I am always falling in love; 24x7...love , love, love.

Why can't I fall in love with just ONE person, why multiple people?

It intrigues me. Yes, it does. I guess, I am just plain human and love all of mankind and the flora and fauna on Earth. Now, this is getting rather bookish and theoretical and to some extent philosophical. I love the unabashed humour of certain people, that is why am still sticking around in twitter. I love the sarcasm in the statements of certain people, so they are still in my life, I love the open laugh of some people, so true and innocent without vile or guile. There is something in everyone which attracts me to them.

So, how can I say, I love only one person? I love them all. My name is synonymous with pure love , my actions are full of love for every thing that is beautiful and mind you everything and everyone is beautiful in some way or the other.

I just can't stop falling in love....

No comments:

Post a Comment