Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 7. All set to take on New Challenges...

There comes a time in life , when one has to prioritise what one wants and at what level. Guess that time of reckoning is looming large on my horizon. I have to set my goals and standards and the responsibilities have to be shared and supported by persons concerned else there wouldn't be any progress. Time to become a tough nut to crack.

Opportunities do not knock on our door all the time. Albeit I do wish they would. Now is the time to muster the strength to let go of old ties that are stagnating and forge new ties with future. Time to say, I need my space ....my me time. I need a career, I can't sit at home and cook all the time. Time to be really called an unjustified lady, an unjust mom. But, It's for the kids that I need to get out of the home and start my career afresh. Else, they really would call me unjust in future when their demands for a sound education and livelihood aren't met.

It's hard to be a single parent, howmuchever I may rant about my freedom and space it's really hard. The funny and happy exterior camouflages a broken woman, who needs to go out there in the big bad world to earn a decent living.

Why am I in such a reflective and contemplative mood? what's wrong with the unjust lady today? why this introspection?

Whoa! What a way to begin the day. Let's hope all goes well and the day ends well.
With that mood , I take your leave and get on with my worldly chores and move on ahead in life.




No comments:

Post a Comment