Friday, August 10, 2018

The Dragon within...

Blackmail, intrigue & explosive exploits stretch the bonds of friendship, as lost secrets and untold lore come to light in a world full of magic wielding #dragonswithin

Next up in my chronicles of procrastination: I feed my imaginative cat some mangoes

Oh! Oh! Where did my Van Gogh go?

Been searching high,
Been searching low,

Does anyone know,
Where did my Van Gogh?

My Art, my art of aches and pain.

Do you see me as I see you?
Your fire is a mead to my soul,
And I ruminate on its firefly glow.
Your air unwinds my unseen
Tempestuous gloom, overcoming the dark
With eyes so blue.
It's all the warmth I want
Because all is you.
You are my verses
You are my poetry
You are my pain
You are my annihilation
You are the Does tiptoeing
You are the Cat prowling
Yes, you are my birth and death
You are the keeper of my ashes.

You are the Dragon, I keep chained...

You are the Dragon, I shall unleash one day
Till then, sleep well o' purring one
For the end is near...

Soon we shall be one
A power unbeknownst to man
A power hidden within
The Dragon within.

No comments:

Post a Comment