Monday, November 3, 2014

He meant it , really...

Whoever said that ... meant it...
Once a man went to a Psychologist for his problems in life ... and this is what transpired...
Who cooks breakfast for you ?
The cook ...
Who makes tea for you?
Either I do or my maid makes very good tea...
Who prepares lunch and dinner for you?
The cook does...
Who goes grocery and vegetable shopping at home?
I do... or I call up and have it delivered....
Who cleans, sweeps and mops the floor?
A maid comes for that...
Who makes the bed?
The maid does...
Who washes, cleans and takes care of your kids?
The maid or I do ...
Who runs errands for you at home?
I do ...
Who goes to work and makes ends meet?
I do ...
Whom do you turn to for your emotional needs?
My childhood sweetheart ...
Whom do you use as a punching bag when you are down and out?
My childhood sweetheart ...
Whom do you turn to for help when you are running out of time and have to get things done? Who runs around for you?
My childhood sweetheart ...
Whom do you open upto when down in the dumps?
My childhood sweetheart ...
Whom do you like to spend your time with?
My kids ...And, my sweetheart the flower I plucked and crushed
Who sleeps with you on your kingsize bed?
My wife ...
So, your wife is just another .... !
All the housework and taking care of kids is done by maids or you, your wife just sleeps with you ... the statement is JUSTIFIED ...isn't it , said the Psychologist.
Well.... No comments ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment