Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tomorrow's challenges...... Today's solutions..... I am a fraud too...

Tomorrow what happens, we know not.Today, what we do, we know. Tomorrow's challenges are today's solutions. A big statement to make.... and perhaps a bigger mistake in the making. Who cares? I do... No, I don't. A constant dilemma..... no solution in sight..... a heart bereft of any emotions... a mind robbed of its peace.

Who knows what challenges we may face tomorrow. What new problems will come our way.... we can anticipate them,... yet not know fully when they would strike. Are we prepared for an onslaught of possible pain and pleasure? Are we all set in our goals to achieve? Have we archived what we need and what is it that makes us tick? No, and pray why not? It's because, you can't set things your way.... not our goals... what tomorrows dawn brings with it, is a mystery to one and all.. what might happen the next second is a big question... no prophecy no Guru can foretell.

Live in the moment. Every second counts..... Easier said than done.... but,  I do. Going with the flow... as once someone asked me to..... moving and grooving to the bio rhythm of my surroundings.... That's what I do. There are times, when I do feel exasperated.... gasping for air..... I need a breather too and these are the times and life of an otherwise boring and stale moments we live. Monotonous humongous everyday jobs... smiles when you are down and out but yet you need to put up a show of happiness... Huh! Fraud world and fraud emotions... fraud men and fraud women.... all cheating on themselves.... all cheating on others..... Then, how am I different? I am a fraud too. I cheat on myself. I cheat on my emotions and my passion. I deny myself what I truly need. All for what?

All for tomorrow's challenges and today's solutions..... a brief momentary pleasure..... a high and then an all time low. I am a fraud too. I am faking it, when I say I am happy.... I am not..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment