Friday, August 5, 2011

All I think about is.....hehehehehehe

Never make your desires stronger than you. Once they exist, it's very difficult to get over them and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth when they are not fulfilled. An anger that distills your soul and vaporises everything within. You lose yourself in the process. All I think about is my anger and how to control it..... my frustrations and how to keep them at bay.... it's a  constant struggle to keep my desires under check.

You say, you know I am thinking all the time.... yup, I am. But, not the way you assume it to be .... the assumption ain't right. I presume, am always in deep thought but not in conniving or devising anything but desiring and attracting the same to me. The secret, I can.... and I shall.

All I think about is, why does this man never say anything. Why? He fulfills all my desires.... I just have to utter a word and lo behold! I get it.... but, what I want to hear, I don't get to hear. I want to hear you say it.... there's no use projecting it..... it makes no sense to me.....Err, it does but I want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth..... Neigh....

All I think about is.... you and what am I upto.... where is all this leading to...it makes no sense to me. Am utterly dismayed at my actions and frankly have no clue, why this is happening in the first place... why? No clue at all.

All I think about is, am I doing the right thing? But, dammit.... I have no self control... I just melt on hearing your voice... and knowing that's my weakness, yet I yearn to hear it all the time. Am not confused..... just apprehensive...coz,  all I think about is you , all the time.... anytime... anywhere and everyone knows.....coz am glowing and beaming and shy all the time.... no, I didn't tell anyone... everyone is curious to know... they know whpo it is, but they want me to say it..... whenever your name crops up in conversations and I turn scarlet, they know it... I know it, coz when they utter your name...I turn beetroot red and all eyes are turned on me....the cat gets my tongue... I just keep quiet and THEY KNOW IT.

All, anybody has to do is read my blogs and they would know, it's you.... all they have to do is put the pieces of this puzzle together and see your name carved in my heart.... writ large on my face.... the smile on my lips.... sealed with a kiss.

All I think about is ... YOU.... all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment