Tuesday, December 30, 2014

When I read ...

When I read ...
All  read is you ...
All I want is You ...
A fairytale with you ...
In my dreams with eyes wide open ...
All I want is you.

Withering under the Cold winter Sun ..
Shivering to the core ...
In the Wintry nights ...
All I want is you ....
To cuddle into ....
And read books ....
Books , where ...
Every word is about you ....
You spill out of every character ....
Every image ...
Just of you ....
My World ...
Just you.

Looking into those brooding eyes ....
Reading them ...
For they the books of your experiences ....
My love ...
Waking up in your arms ...
Looking at you sleeping ...
Blissfully unaware of my long loving stare ...
Thanking the Creator ...
For having made us ...
For each other.

When I read ...
All I read is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment