Saturday, June 28, 2014

The fate of a Lover ...

Why  do I suffer the fate of a failed Lover?
Do you want to know why?
Well! Long story cut short ...
Coz' I can't lie ...
I can't feign ignorance ...
I can't act innocent ...
I can't be cunning ...
I can't manipulate ...
I call a spade a spade ...
That's it ...
Period.

I suffer the fate of a Lover ...
Solitude ...
Forlorn ...
Always alone in thoughts ...
Lonesome ...
In her own World ...
A World of Bliss ...
A World of Imagination ...
A World where No one can hurt me ...
My own small Little World...
A World where there is no feeling ...
No remorse ...
No pain ...
Just me and my melancholy loneliness.

I suffer the fate ...
Of many a failed Lovers ...
Down the path of life ...
Just another failed love affair.


Frigid , as I am ...
Rigid thoughts ...
Dead feelings ...
Nothing at all affecting ...
I suffer the fate of a Lover ...
A Failed Lover ...
Always  ..
Never ending saga of gory love story ...
Never ending story of failure ...
Time after time ..
I am the very epitome ...
\Of a failed love affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment