Sunday, April 1, 2012

Four leaf clover....

He loves me, he loves me not....
The as always questions...
A girl ponders over...
Plucking the leaves ...
Of the four leaf clover.

An answer seldom answered...
A question that remains...
Wondering always..
What lies lurking...
Behind those heavy lashed eyes.

Berries of paradise...
So rare to find...
Deeply treasured...
Leaving the past behind...
I gallop forth....
Like a mare on a mission...
A mission of love....
To consume the fruit forbidden.

Every new dawn bringing in new hope...
Every dusk taking depression away...
That's the dream to achieve...
A long way to go before I really sleep.

A whole bunch of aims in life...
A sprig of life to live...
Lots to achieve...
Long way to go....
A stretch of road unknown...
But him beside me...
My silent beacon...
I know I can pull my wagon...
The mare I am....
Of the finest stallion around.

Four leaf clover no more to shred...
Four leaf clover no more ...
I am game for come what may....
I know for now am secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment