Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Mistake....


A mistake, you say....
It was all a mistake....
You realize now...
A full season and a barren womb later...
You realize it's a mistake.

Shock, is my expression....
Colour drained from my face...
No thoughts....
Just a blank expression.

A mistake you said it was....
It wasn't a mistake....
When your eyes pierced through me...
Across the room...the first time...
It wasn't a mistake ....
When you made the first contact...
It wasn't a mistake when you whisked me away....
To hills far away on a wet night....
All those dinner dates...
All those crazy nights...
They were a Mistake????
Then why realize now?
Why now?

A mistake, you say...
Just a plain mistake for you...
But, my entire life ruined ...
My life in shambles....
And, you say... IT'S A MISTAKE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment