Monday, March 5, 2012

The vastness of my passion....

The vast expanse of humanity....
Beckons me....
Come Hither and take charge....
Take charge of our little ones...
I leave all....
And astride my mare of ideas....
Gallop forth and take charge.

The vastness of my passion...
The emptiness of my soul...
Filled with the laughter ...
Of the little ones....
Etched with memoirs of unabashed smiles...
Scratched deep with crinkly eyes...
Reach out to the little hands...
Right across the room.

Sweet little beings...
Someone else's babies...
All mine to nurture and care for...
All mine to polish and bring up...
With values and education that's right.

All mine, alright!
The vastness of my passion runs deep...
The depth encompasses all...
Come hitherto little ones...
Let's dance and groove together.

No comments:

Post a Comment