Saturday, March 3, 2012

Restless Soul....

Am up and about...
Pottering around the home....
Surfing the net....
Thinking a billion thoughts ...
At the same time...
The restless soul that I am...
Restless sure I am.

At this hour...
When all and sundry is asleep...
I pour my hearts content out...
Seeped in pain....
Elaborate and a bit bore ....
Yet, full of hope...
The restless soul that I am.

Turmoil within...
A thousand and one apprehensions...
A million questions....
Countless desires....
The restless soul that I am.

They tell me I am crazy...
They call me names....
I don't care.....
I live on my terms...
My life is my own....
Which direction I take....
Is my decision all my own.

I am not naive...
Nor am I cunning....
I give relentlessly...
I desire none anymore....
There's so much to explore...
So much insight to gain....
The restless soul within...
Crying to gain recognition.

A nod of the head...
A blink of the eye....
A silent look....
In the vacant eyes...
A sly smile....
Wrinkled eyes...'
Crinkled eyes...
A twitching nose....
The restless soul within.

The restless soul...
Soul at rest when will it be....
Maybe the grave there is for me...
Let me make it my size.


No comments:

Post a Comment