Saturday, March 3, 2012

The end of an affair...

It is the end of an affair....
The beginning of a new dawn....
Life moves on.... day goes on....
Not a trace of the pain to show....
Not a wince of ache.....
All is hunky dory outside....
A bleeding heart within.

The end of an affair......
The onset of inhibitions...
Suspicious eyes....
Lest the heart ache happens again....
No more smiles to give...
No more gay laughter...
Days of abandoned fear have begun...
Complications anew.

Trust turned into mistrust....
Screwed up life to begin....
A life never lived without pain...
Guess that's what is my fate.

Every time I promise myself....
Not again... not again....
Every time I make the same mistake....
All over again.

This life is not for me to live...
Over and over again....
I have to take take things serious...
Else will be lost again.
This time it's over for the nth time...
This time it's for good...
No more pain...
No more waiting...
The angel of death is waiting.
Hovering above my head...
Waiting....
Taking digs at me ...'Waiting...
What is it waiting for....
End my miseries soon...
Can't take the ache no more....
It's gone too far.

The end of an affair....
The affair of life....
Time to preen my wings....
And soar again above.
Playing the game....
Of hide and seek no more...
I soar up high in the sky...
Clashing swords with deathly whore....
Who can't wait no more.
I soar higher....
It beckons me....
I look down with desire....
There's none there for me.
I leap forth ....
A cry of war clenched teeth within...
Sigh! I wake up and ....
There is reeking stench within...
A stench so strong...
So empowering...
The stench of death....
The death of an affair...
The end of an affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment