Friday, February 24, 2012

A very bad joke...

It was a joke....
A very bad joke!
I should have known...
From experience....
You are all hulla bulloo about nothing....
You are nothing...
Just another drop in the ocean.

I could have gone further...
Waited more...
I didn't...
Good! I didn't...
Today the picture is clearer...
Crystal clear...
All you wanted was the fortune...
Not love or compassion...
All you craved for was just needs...
Needs to be fulfilled...
Am not a wet nurse...
Am not here to pamper you...
I have my dreams to follow....
My beliefs to believe in...
You are history...
A page I would like to delete .....
Delete from my mind...
Delete from my thoughts...
All you did was give pain...
Nothing but pain....
Ebbing, waxing and waning pain.

A very bad joke indeed...
You played with my emotions...
You ruined my life..
A past I need to erase...
You ....
You .....
And, only YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment