Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It was just a design.....

It was just a design...
A hope for a new beginning....
It took wings and I set sail.....
Deep into the oblivion....
It's dark in here...
Am groping...
Somewhere deep down ....
A sense of apprehension....
A sigh of relief....
Finally, I have overcome my demons....
Finally, I have come of my own.....
Finally, am there where I wanted to be............
Is it so? Really?

Not yet....
I have countless miles to traverse...
Many more hurdles to cross......
Speed breakers to break the tempo.......
Yet, am game.........
Am not alone....
My army follows me everywhere....
Follows my lead.........
Am the unsung hero of my ballad...
Am the tragedy Queen of my movie...
I am game for an Oscar......
Coz' I know, I deserve it.

In the award ceremony of life...
I stand tall to receive.....
What is to be mine ....
Ultimately, the mother of all awards...
Heavenly bliss....
Moksha.....
A ground reality...
Mine to achieve....
On my own....
A lonely traveller....
Not yet tired....
Of dealing with the scum of the World...
Not yet worn out.....
There is still some chutzpah left in me..........
There is still life breathing within me......
Am all set to break the barrier....
Am all game for the gamble....
The great gambler that I am....
Playing all my cards at once....
Spreading them open on the table...
Am sure to win....
That's the spirit that eggs me on...
Join me in my endeavour....
Join me for success....
Stunning success.....
Join me for pure ecstasy.....
Join me in  my quest.
It was just a design...
The creator made me....
Moulded me.....
Am all set... Baked and ready.....
Am the perfect design....
No moulds for me....
Just chisel and hammer...
A whole lot of hardwork for almighty.....
Yet, perfection personified.

It was just a design...
And, lo behold!...
The Lord held me....
And said... PERFECT... PICTURE PERFECT.


No comments:

Post a Comment