Thursday, February 16, 2012

Intensity intensifies... Persona personified...

Love..... The intensity intensified....
By the current trend in the world...

Personality.... persona personified....
By the glow on my face....

Am on a mission....
A mission that's possible....
Lest I let the pests in my life....
Bring the house tearing down....
Pulling me down with it.

These teeny weeny pests.....
Bothering me all the time....
These weapons of mass destruction.....
Nagging at my heart....
Tugging the sleeves of my emotions...
These rats from the dumping grounds....
Squeaking and dancing at my feet....
Gosh! Such hatred ain't good....
Yet  I exhibit a fair amount of it.

The intensity of my hatred is growing....
Leaps and bounds.....
Consuming all within and in it's path....
I am seething with a burning rage....
A fire that's gonna gut them all.

So much anger......
SO much hatred.....
Why?
I know not....
Yet I burn within.

No comments:

Post a Comment