Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our love has no name and no explanation....

Yes, This time round I seem to have outgrown my love struck image of love. This time round this love has no name nor an explanation. It's not about him or me, nor is it about us... It is just there and needs to explanation, no description. It's like finding one's place in the heart and feelings of the other. He says, there were countless who said I LOVE YOU , to you... Where are they today? And, that set me thinking... and I thought and thought  till I could think no further and there was no explanation, just an answer.... Yes, I love this intense man...with a passion that is unpredictable.

Our love has no name and no explanation. He doesn't need to say I love you to me, to express his love and passion for me. It shows in his actions and actions do speak louder than words. He is there when I really need him the most in my troubled times..... somehow he just knows that I need him to be there. Who can understand you this well? The vibes, the gestures... that look, saying I know what you are thinking..... Gawd! He is awesome... He just knows me and what I desire.

Finding time in his hectic schedule for me.... just being there no matter what, advising me, bluntly telling me on my face that I am wrong.... I like it. He is not pretending... He is not overlooking, He is just being downright outright forthright. He doesn't pamper me , but yet I feel special and loved and taken care of. That's his charisma......

Our love has no name and no explanation...... yet it exists and thrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment