Thursday, September 1, 2011

My love is unwell....

My love is unwell, down with  cold and fever; followed by bodyache and my constant bickerings  and nagging about how little time we spend in each others company. I am missing him of course, but I know he won't be able to meet me today and for quiet some time now. Yet this heart knows not patience but is always demanding his presence. The passion of his kiss on my lips fresh from day one makes me yearn for more and more . Guess I have led to exhaustion in him and the consequent low immunity due to late nights and early mornings... this is what lack of sleep does to a person.

Missing him is my favourite passtime now. Am so full of questions for him yet when he meets me, I only end up in his arms and looking into his eyes and my heavy head rested on his chest.... warm chest all for me. I love my man. He has made me love life.

He entered my life by default at a time when I was clueless and hurting from a recent infidel revelation of a relationship gone BLAND...yup, bland and not sour. No flavour in it just a relationship for the sake of having one. I was wary and on the defensive, alert and suspicious.... but, he dispelled all fears with his child like laughter and cheery outlook on life. A no strings attached relationship has blossomed and I must say, he is cute and yet a very understanding person, who understands every move I make, the lowering of my eyelids or even a sly smile on my face and he knows what my thoughts are at that moment. I always wonder, how he knows me so well... as though he is residing in my brain and my thoughts.

He is a man of few words. He doesn't say anything but says a lot by his looks. One look from him and I melt.
He is younger but far more mature than many double his age. He makes this  world a better place to be in. For me, he is a blessing.... someone who has changed my outlook. Nope, he doesn't pamper me. He believes that I should become rough and tough. Ah! What all have I done to meet him..... the lengths to which I have gone to be with him. The adventure that we have undertaken. Whoa! What a drive.... The man is amazing.... talented human being and different from the rest.

For now, all I know is that I love him. The past is erased, just a faded memory and this is NOW.... a beautiful moment to live and relive with this one man.

My love is unwell, yet I am there with him in spirits and giving him my energy to overcome the virus that's inflicted its wrath on him. My man shall become well soon and we shall embark on some new adventures soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment