Saturday, September 10, 2011

A day spent introspecting.....

Spent the day so far thinking, introspecting, weighing the pros and cons and wondering where is it all leading to, where is the end.... if there is one, where is it or is there no end to all this rigmarole of life and it is something that keeps on going on and on and on.....

One just wonders about the meaning of life if it has any to give ... an explanation to your existence if there is any or is it just existing and subsisting but no life real life at all. Words big or small cannot describe what we feel or think... they are just words for what we go through and then nothing at all...... words that make us pour out the innermost feelings and desires and then others claim to know us well ... but is it really so? Can anyone really know you?..... You yourself don't know who you are or the purpose of your being.

Am always wondering ... especially about my escapades .... my brushes with life and death.... my whole being questioned all the time..... that's why he quips, "What is it you are thinking about?" ..... Am always in a thinking mode..... wondering .... retrospecting and introspecting. Is that all I need to do? Is that all I do ? I do so much yet have an insatiable hunger to do more and more....never convinced that what I have done is really done.

There was a time when I felt redundant. Today am at peace with myself as what I can do no one else can do. This has left me with an air that reeks of a superiority complex. No, this is not what I want to do. I want to fly, soar high but still remain grounded. The effort is on always.

A day well spent... introspecting yet remaining grounded to my roots and values.

No comments:

Post a Comment