Thursday, July 18, 2013

Courage is all it takes ...

It takes a lot of courage to be the One.

The ultimate one to take on all the bashings that the Big Bad World has in store for Mankind.

It has become a habit. A bad habit to really go all out to kick the smartarses out there waiting in a virtual World.

It takes a whole lot of courage to be a single parent and yet be a good example to the whole damn World of purity and jackass smartness.

Leave aside the society; it never was and shall never be a part of my life. I live life on my terms and my terms alone. No one has the reins of my life in their hands. I have worked hard and sacrificed a lot to be where I am today.

It takes a lot to sacrifice your youth to maintain the sacrileges of a bygone era and inculcate the values and principles your foundation stands on to bring up children abandoned by their sire and yet give them the best. To be at the receiving end of a societal abuse for being a single parent and that too a strong single woman.

This society doesn't want a strong woman around who knows her mind and needs. One who doesn't fall back upon shoulders to cry on but carves her own path.

There is a lot at stake. A lot that has gone in to be who I am ... I won't let anyone take credit for the same.
There's a lot that has gone into the making of a personality that all are in awe of ; no Sir... No ways is anyone gonna take the credit for shaping my destiny ... My destiny is yet to come ... It's a journey of a lifetime ... and, the lifetime hasn't ended yet.

Courage is all it takes to be Radhika Nanda ..

No comments:

Post a Comment