Saturday, April 18, 2015

Those hushed I love yous ...

Holding hands and walking in the drizzle ... I remember vividly that walk culminating in cookies and orange juice. Those hushed I love yous in Pune ... all being there yet the world consisted of just you and me.
That morning song ...kaale megha kaale megha paani tooh barsa jaa... a cue for me to join you in the balcony for a cuddle before others woke up ... so many sweet memories ...
Watching us full length, naked in the mirror ...our bodies complimenting each other ... a pair made in heaven.
The moments of passion...intertwined not for a moment ready to unwind ... just remaining in each others arms and dreaming of a future together.
The awkward first time and you soothing my nerves whispering sweet nothings in my ears ... nibbling on my ear lobes ...heigtening the pleasure of your warm love within me.
Those stolen hugs and kisses in the corridors and staircase ...on the way to the terrace. Yes, those moments of bliss ... a stairway to heaven.... leading to the loved one born of our passion... but, you abandoned us at the nth moment... leaving us destitute. .. your child and mine ... had to return to oblivion for your act of cowardice.
Where did all that love go?
Where did all that passion go?
Where did you disappear in your moment of shame?
So many queries ...all unanswered ...
And, here I go again ... a smile pasted on my lips making the World believe all is okay and nothing ever went wrong.
She weeps each night for the unborn ... while you lay there with yours from another.
She still loved yours as her own for she is a mother, she doesn't differentiate ... all she knows is love and to give it freely to little ones as her own.
Where did that night of passion go... when you undressed for her ... you wore the white dhoti in kolkata and posed for her. Those moments when you were with her and none other.
She has a lot of questions ... questions you left unanswered.

No comments:

Post a Comment