Thursday, May 23, 2013

Today ...

She wrote to me ... "I am Sorry."

A  message that set me thinking. Why turn around and return to say what happened wasn't her doing? Why apologise now, when all is lost? Just because now you have lost what you felt was yours that you realize your mistake? Why did you antagonise me when I was kind to you? Why did you stab me in the back when I stood by you?

Life comes one full circle; what goes around comes around.

Your past actions have caught up with you and now you are in pain and then you realize? You can't fathom my heartache; the loss of my unborn. You may laugh it off for you know not the value of life. You know not the laughter of a child. My loss left me bereft of any feelings. My loss created a void so deep; I haven't surfaced from it yet. Do not give me more pain. Can you return my unborn to me?

Every waking moment I spend loathing myself for letting him kill my unborn. Every living moment spent in pain. Morose I walk with a pale face; what do you know of my pain?

Being a Woman you insulted the very word 'Woman' with your actions. What more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment