Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's been ages......

Yup, it's been ages since I last blogged and raved and ranted . I am working now and so just a wee bit busy. But somehow, despite being tired am unable to sleep so decided to blog , maybe that would make drowsy. Heehehehee.

Yes, it's been hectic, running and catching buses , trains and taxis to reach your workplace and after a back breaking day reach home all tired . But, you know what removes the tiresomeness in all this rigmarole? A sweet smile of your child. Yeah, My kids know how to make me forget all the tensions of a hard day at work. They are sweet angels, little big devils without horns, but nonetheless cute and my very own.

Am in a contemplative mood wondering , would life be the same without them? Would life have a meaning without them? NO, I love my kids and no matter what , am always gonna be there for them and always wish them to be with me heart and soul.

Somehow, life seems to have no meaning without these two coming up with their naughty pranks and demands. Especially, the sweet way to blackmail me into giving in to their demands.

I love my kids. Every mother does. But, every mother doesn't have kids like mine, they have their own kids. This goes out for every mother, a deep sense of gratitude for bringing life on Earth and nurturing that life to become great souls and leaders of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment