Saturday, March 13, 2010

Finally, a day to supposedly rest...

Finally, a day for rest but a whole lot to do at the home front. Bank, kid's school, meeting relatives....hectic day ahead. No am not cribbing but am already overwhelmed looking at the schedule. When will I get me for myself?

Missing the 'Me' time. But too busy to actually note it. Hahaahha. Life goes on , at it's own pace and then one suddenly finds oneself confronted with conflicts of interests and boing you are on defensive turf. Hhehehehe. But, life goes on. One fine day , life takes a sudden turn and it's all changed and charged up to take on challenges; but life goes on. Life goes on even when there is nothing really happening in your life and you find yourself bored to death ; a change brings a fresh insight and life goes on.

Life will go on and on....but, it's how you take it...lightly or seriously that matters. For me, I want to make the most of every moment that life has to offer with my kids, my friends, my family...these days never return, the memories remain to be cherished.

No comments:

Post a Comment