Thursday, May 3, 2012

It 's been....

It's been long coming....
The rage and passion....
Of unquenchable thirst and dreams....
How long ?
How long before I realize....
How long before I truly destroy myself...
Annihilate my mortal self....
Before I can realize my dreams.
I dream with open eyes...
Searching for the right one to take along....
It's a journey from beginning to end...
A path to create of my own.
Somewhere deep down....
In the core of my heart I know...
It's been long coming...
But, come it will.
It's ready to burst out ....
All set to break new paths....
Boundaries awashed with poems...
Of love passion and dreams fulfilled.
Have already taken the plunge...
Struggling to keep afloat...
But that's not the end...
It's the beginning...
I need to swim along with the current....
Strong shoulders and stamina needed...
The shore in sight...
But that's not the end of the journey...
I shall explore the yonders beyond the sandy shore....
The murky forest and hills beyond....
It's been long coming...
And, come it will.
The rest of the World thinks I am crazy...
To have given up everything for my dreams....
But, I gave up the my dreams for the World...
What did I achieve?
So, It's time to live for my dreams...
Time to come of my own.
It's been long ....
The journey winding and tiring...
But what the heck....
Am a tough nut to crack...
And, crack I won't.
It's been long...
It's been hectic...
It's been coming...
Come home to Momma baby...
Come home to your dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment