Monday, January 9, 2012

Roses are red my love....

Roses are red my love...
Violets are blue...
I love you ....
And you know that it's true.

The words fail me and you...
But, deep down somewhere...
We both are aware ....
There is more to this relation...
Than just a mere share and care.

There are days when I pine...
Whine and shine for you...
Yet, deep down somewhere...
We both are aware....
There is more to this greed
Than just the need.

Roses are indeed red...
So is my passion...
Deep red and not a faded shade...
The colour crimson.....
My colour of radiance.

You bring forth the best in me...
You dig deeper for a meaning.....
You are my punching bag...
You are my source of inspiration.

The roses shall wilt and discolour....
The love will never....
Even if something goes awry...
The colour will never vary.

Roses are red my love...
Violets are blue...
Sugar is sweet my love....
And, so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment