Sunday, January 22, 2012

It breaks my heart to say this....

It breaks my heart to say this...
But, I am over you.
There is nothing that exists...
That can ever sustain what we had.
It's all flown away ....
Like the fluff from rags....
You left me battered and torn...
Broken completely ...
Like a doll of no use.
Till I could sustain you...
You hung on...
Then, no more...
You just moved on...
Moved on to greener pastures...
Where your dreams could be fulfilled.
I was left behind..
Wondering, what went wrong..
And, pray where.

It breaks my heart....
To say this....
But I am over you..
Completely and you no more...
Are a part of my life...
I am moving on....
Taking my dreams with me...
Taking the wind in my wings....
I am moving on..
And there are no reservations for you...
On this flight.

I have better things to do...
Than to just hang around....
Waiting for you...
Coz' am not waiting anymore....
You had your time...
You squandered it away....
You had your chance...
You never took it.

Am not waiting anymore...
No more waiting in the wings...
Am taking flight....
Catch me if you can....
But am not waiting no more.

1 comment: