Saturday, April 4, 2020

To be in love yet not utter the word love... #GoFigure

Sigh!
To be in love ...
Yet, not be able to say ...
I love thee ...
For fear of the big bad world out there...
To get us somehow...
You, me or anyone...
People have no other business now ...
Just look into what others do ...
Great timepass for them...
What say!
I remember...
Being enamoured by your charm...
Your voice...
Still in my head ...
In every cell of my being ...
Just like I am...
Deep-seated in the cockles of your heart...
An imaginary love...
That turned into virtual reality...
A reality none of us can deny ...
Nor own up ...
For repurcussions would be unhealthy...
So, we keep our affair...
Wrapped within us ...
Lest we hurt the ones wevlove anyways...
This love in this lifetime...
Comes with shackles ...
Shackles which neither you nor I ...
Can break! 
#GoFigure 

No comments:

Post a Comment